Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Austin Boot Camp by Austin personal trainer doing boot camp in Austin

Hello Austin,

Yes, Austin, it's time for boot camp once again. Celeste Brinson, an award winning Austin nutritionist in Austin, who bases her cutting edge nutrition and weight loss programs on the latest research, and me, a "Austin Top Ten" personal trainer, who trains personal training clients at the South Congress Athletic Club, are teaming up to bring you the best boot camp in Austin.

There are so many Austin boot camps to choose from in Austin. I believe our Austin boot camp is the best for many reasons, but here are a couple in case you are on the fence.

-Our boot camp is the only boot camp in Austin that offers exercise combined with nutrition

-Most Austin boot camps make you run for about 80 percent of the time and then fill in the remaining 20 percent with poorly executed planks and lunges. Our boot camp uses, kettlebells, medicine balls, resistance bands, and classical pilates methods to make our members into the fittest boot campers in Austin.

-Most boot camps in Austin are in excess of $200, while ours is only $189

-Celeste and I are totally accessable and encourage phone calls and e-mails

-Our boot camp offers an indoor location for bad weather

-Train with Jake is the coolest name for an Austin Personal Training and Boot Camp company in Austin

Best Austin Personal Trainers conducting Personal Training services in Austin, training boot camps in the following neighborhoods:
Central Austin NeighborhoodsAllandale, Brentwood, Bryker Woods, Clarksville/West End, Crestview, Downtown, Hancock, Heritage, Highland, Hyde Park, North University, Northfield, Old Enfield, Rosedale, Skyview, West CampusWest Austin NeighborhoodsFarwest, Highland Park West, Tarrytown, West Austin, Westlake HillsSouth Austin NeighborhoodsBarton Hills, Bartons Bluff - Spyglass, Battle Bend Springs, Bouldin Creek, Cherry Creek, Dawson, Galindo, Shady HollowSoCo (South Congress), South Lamar, Travis HeightsSouthwest Austin NeighborhoodsBee Cave, Barton Creek, Circle C Ranch, Lake Pointe, Rollingwood, WestcreekSoutheast Austin NeighborhoodsEast Riverside/Oltorf, Onion Creek, Southeast Austin, Willow CreekEast Austin NeighborhoodsEast Austin, Cherrywood, Del Valle, Delwood, French Place, Rosewood, SeabrookNorth Austin NeighborhoodsBalcones Wood, Cat Hollow, Copperfield, Gracywoods, Mesa Park, Milwood, River Oaks, River Place, Round Rock, Wells BranchNorthwest Austin NeighborhoodsArboretum, Canyon Creek, Cat Mountain, Great Hills, Laurel Oaks, Northwest Hills, NorthwoodNortheast Austin NeighborhoodsChimney Hills North, Copperfield, Harris Branch, Pflugerville